Stereo 100 Tube AmplifierRogue Audio
Free Shipping! *
Whether your tastes run to the delicate strains of the violin or the wail of the electric guitar, the Rogue Stereo 100 power amplifier will thrill you with its precision, musicality, and impact. And with 100 watts of pure tube power, you can be sure that your amplifier won’t run out of steam before the musicians do. The heart of the Stereo 100 consists of four matched KT120 output tubes operating in push-pull configuration. A massive fully regulated power supply ensures that low frequency information will not go unheard, and that the power and attack of transient musical passages will be recreated in full. And with a simple flip of a switch, audiophiles can choose between "pure triode" and "ultra-linear" operation to suit their tastes and power requirements. The transparency and power of the Stereo 100 is testimony to a design that truly transcends that of the competition.
While the build quality is readily evidenced in the exquisitely sculpted appearance of the Stereo 100, the beauty of this amplifier is more than just skin deep. From the Mundorf EVO Oil coupling capacitors to the custom wound output transformers, the audio signal travels through only the finest components available. With this winning combination of leading edge circuit topology, great components, and a stunning appearance, you can be certain that you are investing in an amplifier design that only Rogue Audio can deliver.
- Ultra-wide bandwidth output transformers
- Massive fully regulated high voltage supply
- Matched quad output tubes
- Heavy-duty gold plated RCA inputs
- Heavy-duty gold plated binding posts
- User selectable 4 and 8 ohm output taps
- User selectable triode or ultralinear output
- (4) KT120, (2) 12AU7, (2) 12AX7 tube complement
- Built in bias meter
- Integral tube cage
- Machined aluminum faceplate
- Mechanically isolated transformers
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
- All precision components
- Fully tested, burned in, and auditioned
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
- output power: 100 WPC minimum
- input impedance: 200K Ohms
- frequency response: 5Hz - 50KHz ± 1dB
- THD: <0.1% typ., <1.0% at rated power
- input sensitivity: 1.0V RMS
- dimensions: 18"W x 15¾"D x 7"H
- weight: 60 lbs.
- power requirements: 115/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
* Territorial restrictions may apply to products sold outside of the Chicagoland area or in major markets with another Rogue Audio dealer.