Sphinx v3 Hybrid Integrated AmplifierRogue Audio
Free Shipping! *
Standard cost without a remote sensor is $1,495.
Cost for Sphinx V3 with a remote sensor is $1,595 and comes with a with clear skeleton remote by default.
Black plastic remote is available upon request no extra charge.
Optional metal remote adds $100
Dynamic, transparent, and profoundly musical, the Rogue Sphinx v3 sets a new standard in affordable integrated amplifiers. Utilizing sophisticated circuitry borrowed from our most advanced designs, the Sphinx is able to outperform separates costing far more than this single box design. And with 100 watts of hybrid power, this integrated is capable of realistic volume levels that will rival the clarity and presence of the original performance.
The Sphinx v3 contains a discrete MOSFET headphone amplifier capable of driving even the most demanding headphones. An excellent user adjustable phono with 44/60dB of gain will accommodate your favorite MM or MC cartridge. Active and fixed outputs allow for the addition of a subwoofer or other outboard devices, and the active output is driven by the tubes for the best possible sound. A high capacity linear power supply provides tremendous energy storage to recreate the deepest bass passages while various regulated power supply stages provide ultra smooth sound in the midrange and treble. The machined aluminum faceplate is available in either black or silver to compliment the rest of your components and the optional remote further adds the convenience of remote volume operation.
- 100 WPC/8 ohms
- Pure tube mu-follower preamplifier
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Green design with extremely low power consumption
- Standby 6W, 1/2 power 132W, full power 250W
- Damping factor > 1000
- Discrete MOSFET based headphone amplifer
- 44/60dB MM/MC user adjustable phono section
- Custom 375 VA toroidal transformer
- Massive high storage linear (!) power supply
- Matched 12AU7 preamplifier tubes
- Gold plated RCA inputs
- Gold plated binding posts
- Machined aluminum faceplate
- 4 inputs (phono, line 1,2,3)
- Tube driven active outputs for subwoofer or biamping
- Alps custom volume potentiometer
- All precision components
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
- Metal remote volume control (optional)
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Entirely designed and hand built in the USA
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
- Output power: 100 WPC minimum at 8 ohms, 200 WPC minimum at 4 ohms
- THD: <0.1% typ., <1% at rated power
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20KHz
- Phono section 45 dB
- Input sensitivity: 1.0V RMS
- Power requirements: 120V/240V - 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 15.5" W x 17" D x 5" H
- Weight: 25 lbs.
* Territorial restrictions may apply to products sold outside of the Chicagoland area or in major markets with another Rogue Audio dealer.