Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III Tube Integrated Amplifier w/ Accessories - Very Low UseRogue Audio
For sale is a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III Tube Integrated Amp with a silver finish front plate. This Rogue is in MINT condition with hardly any use. Our customer had it for about three days and traded it back for the black finish. This piece has hardly seen any use at all. It comes with all of its original accessories that comes with a new piece including its box, manual, metal 3-Button remote, all tubes, tubes boxes, and biasing tool. It has been tested and confirmed to be in perfect working condition.
The award winning Cronus Magnum has garnered an enviable reputation in the high end audio world. Even at its attainable price, it outperforms other integrated amps costing many times more. The pure tube design provides a smooth, almost liquid sound that has made this amp a reviewer favorite. With circuitry borrowed from our most advanced amplifier designs, the Cronus Magnum's 100WPC effortlessly reproduces even the most demanding musical passages.
The Magnum III features a number of exciting new upgrades. For vinyl enthusiasts the phono section has been completely redesigned to accommodate both MM and MC cartridges. Two gain settings provide for 45dB and 60dB of gain so you can now use either high or low output cartridges. The phono also has five individual load settings so you can fine tune the phono for optimal results.
General Features and Specifications
- 100 WPC
- 20Hz-30KHz bandwidth
- 4 and 8 ohm transformer taps
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Massive high storage linear (!) power supply
- (2) 12AX7, (3) 12AU7, (4) KT120 output tubes
- Gold plated RCA inputs
- Gold plated binding posts
- Machined aluminum faceplate
- 4 inputs (phono, line 1,2,3)
- 45/60 dB gain phono input +/- 0.1 dB 20Hz - 20KHz
- 2W Headphone amplifier
- Aluminum remote with volume and mute
- Buffered variable outputs (great for subwoofers)!
- Active outputs for subwoofer or biamping
- 4 RCA inputs (phono, line1, line 2, line3)
- All precision components
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
- Full tube cage/cover (optional)
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- Detachable IEC power cord
- 18" W x 17.5"D X 6.75" H (actual)
- 25" W x22"D X 11" H x 55 LBs (shipping dimensions)
- power requirements: 120V/240V - 50/60Hz
- Entirely designed and hand built in the USA