Cleer NEXT Audiophile HeadponeCleer
Melding form and function a luxurious, open-back, alloy structure provides the foundation from which the innovative ironless magnesium driver units emote bold and articulate, high-resolution sound as soft sheepskin and memory foam caress you in comfort.
DYNAMIC BY DESIGN
Our design inspiration for the Cleer NEXT headphones was driven by a singular idea: headphones that evoke the feelings of a favorite timepiece. Every design decision was influenced by a desire to create a product that would be considered delightfully exquisite, intimately personal and intended for decades of enjoyment--with zero compromise in performance, durability or comfort.
IRONLESS DRIVER TECHNOLOGY
Surpassing conventional soft-iron, single magnet designs, the NEXT headphones employ a patented Ironless motor assembly paired with a proprietary magnesium diaphragm for an emotional listening experience.
6061-T6 aluminum was chosen for its light weight, high-strength, and workability, in this case resulting in an eye-catching design that’s equally as comfortable.
OPEN BACK DESIGN
The open-back design provides two immediate benefits: natural, spacious, sound reproduction devoid of coloration, and improved transient response-the headphone’s ability to respond to sudden changes within the waveform.
Especially shaped to surround the ear and hug the contours of the head, memory foam earpads deliver a superb wearing experience with the added benefit of enhanced acoustic performance.
- Lightweight, open, alloy structure for resonance-free listening
- 40mm ironless magnesium drivers for vivid and nuanced Hi-Res sound
- 3D earpads offer enhanced acoustic seal and long-term fit
- Sheepskin and memory foam earpads provide luxurious comfort
- Quad-core, four-conductor cable for efficient connectivity
- LEMO® push-pull, self-latching connectors for solid connectivity
- 1.5m audio cable, ¼″ audio adaptor, and carrying pouch supplied
- NEXT Headphone
- Audio Cable
- Carrying Pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet