F11Black Ice Audio
Black Ice Audio F11
- Fully Integrated Stereo Amplifier: Input 1 V driving 19 watts, maximum 23 watts output.
- Multiple Inputs: Touch control selector switch
- Features: Uses EL84 tubes. Fixed and Subwoofer output. Remote control and touch sensor on/off switch. Tube based headphone output.
- Custom Wound Audio Transformers with a core of German grain oriented silicon steel. The output transformers are based on the Hafler design.
- Exact Bias System: Top panel bias testing terminal with bias adjustment controls and built in meter.
- State of the Art Components: ALPS Blue audio potentiometer, gold plated RCA input jacks, Black Ice Audio coupling caps.
- Low Feedback Design: Only 4.5 dB
Maximum Power Output: 23 W per channel at 8 ohms, 1KHz with EL84 Tubes
Rated Output Power: 19 W per channel at 8 ohms, 25Hz to 60KHz with EL84 Tubes
Frequency Response: (at 1 watt into 8 ohms) 8Hz to 130KHz + 1dB
Bandwidth: 15Hz to 80KHz + 3dB; 0dB 19W 1KHz
Distortion THD: Less than 1% at 20 V output, 28Hz to 15KHz
Circuit Type: Fully Balanced differential push pull
Input Impedance: 100Kohms
Input Sensitivity: 1V at 1KHz for 0 watt output
Output Impedance: 4 ohms and 8 ohms
Negative Feedback: Less than 4.5 dB
Noise and Hum: 95dB below rated output
Tube Complement: 4 pcs. EL84 power output; 4 pcs. 12AX7A/ECC83
Power Requirements: 110V-120 VAC 60Hz 6 watts-standby, 350 watts maximum (220 VAC 50Hz option)
Dimensions: 14.5 inches wide by 11.5 inches deep by 7.5 inches high
Weight: 32 pounds net, approximately 43 pounds packaged
Warranty: Two year limited parts and labor. One year or 1000 hours whichever comes first on Black Ice Audio Tubes.
Bias Settings: 30 milliamps + 3 mA for EL 34s
Fuse: 110 – 120 VAC, 6.3 Amp slo Blo; 200 – 240 VAC, 3.15 Amp slo Blo Size 5mm X 20mm